lauantai 27. huhtikuuta 2013

Sweet Board O´Mine

Skating, that is what I love and hate to do. When i'm killing it in the park I cheer to my glory and when things aren't going in my way, I usually blame the board. Of course. But what board I roll? What wheels I like to use? Why nobody would give a shit? Geez. Happy or not, here is my equipment for pushing plank.

Okay, lets start on the deck. I Like use really high concave board. This baby right here is 7.625 board from my local store Cartel. Tampere fo life. 




My trucks are these Iron lo 145. These are really good trucks and your wallet will agree on that. 



I like my wheels hard. That sounded weird but it's true. Harder, better, faster, stronger. Don't you agree? ..........Okay let's go back to wheels. I roll with these Jart Urban wheels 51mm 100a. I use Spitfire Cheapshot bearings, cheap like soap and i'm rolling like a pimp!



Kovat nakit 


Shoes are of course; Nike SB Stefan Janoski Mid brown/black. Ttly worth of spending a little bit money on these because they last long and feel really comfy.


  

Special thanks to Cartel boys, who sponsored me this board. Isolla sydämmellä T: Fanni

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti