lauantai 20. huhtikuuta 2013

It's The Hard Knock Life

Over 1 week in Australia and maybe it sounds cheesy, but everyday is better than the other. But still, everything is not sunshine here. But let me tell you first about yesterday. We did meet up with this local skater guy  Roland. He was so nice and helpful when it comes to this project. He showed us some spots and also invited us to some parties too so that was really nice.

When it got darker, we decided to go back home because we had tickets to this premiere of punk documentary called "Distorted". It is about the Sydney punk scene in 1977. It was ok, but maybe better to the locals because I don't now shit about Australia punk scene overall. At least now I know a little bit more so it was maybe more like learning experience to me. 

Now to the bad side of life. I think someone just robbed me. Like 80 bucks. I think it was my own ignorance too but it still PISSES ME OFF like hella lot. Also I thought, that I bought cheap sanitary pads for best days of the month but they turn out to be some sort of adult diapers.Yeah really, Like VAIPAT. So we laughed at them for couple minutes when I realised that I really have to use them because there was nothing else to use. Only these fucking Tena ladies.

I get use to this kinda shit to happen, but our director almost died on her own laughter.



hello potato, can you tell where is tomato

This artwork. Just pure beautiful

Upea kulta Roland and Rainer




This is an innovative group exhibition of living sculpture with in 13 purpose-built rooms. So sort of an gallery. Fucking cool thought.


3 x Päivi Räsänen ihmettelee


IM SORRY I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF

so sexy front of sydney 



1 kommentti: