sunnuntai 14. huhtikuuta 2013

My name is Bondi, Bondi Beach.


Hey there fellas!

As you can see from the title, today we wanted go and get sun burned at the beach. Best way to do that is to go to the Bondi Beach. If you have watched factual television show called Bondi Rescue, this is the same bitchy beach. I'ts located 7 km east of the Sydney Central and it is world famous place to go and battle with these big ass monster waves. IT was so~ awesome. If you are heading Australia, I warmly suggest to go to the bondi's eye.

And. At last, skatepark ahoy! We were able to try cameras and film some footage 2 so it was fun. Jet lag still kinda effects, so I was little rusty. Anyway it was blast and I hope next time I will be able to surf here too.

Trivia : Tony Hawks Undergrounds 2's Level Australia is a video game based on Bondi Beach. Cool.



You never catch me WAVE..

...and Im nearly drowning. 




This guy was fantastic. Old people can still pop a stick.

Kerttu setting camera

Fish and Chips. 


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti